September 22, 2017
This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of Bob Evans Farms, Inc’s motor vehicles and the provision of the safe operation of the vehicles.
- Performs maintenance and repairs on all equipment.
- Reviews work orders and discuss workwith supervisor.
- Performs routine and scheduled maintenance services such as PM’s and all repairs.
- Plans work procedures, using charts, technical manuals, and experience.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent grasp on truck/trailer/reefer
- Five years of diesel and gas automotive equipment experience
- Brake and drive train experience (2 years hands-on)
- Welding experience (2 years hands-on)
- Truck electrical experience (2 years hands-on)
- Multi-task environment skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
BEF foods, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.