July 27, 2017
Are you looking for a company that values YOU, is recognized as a strong player in the industry, and provides competitive pay and benefits? Today is your day!! We are hiring transportation drivers for our Springfield, OH transportation facility. We offer a bonus program, a great Paid Time Off program, AND every six months you can participate in a route bidding process. We are proud of our logistics team and our drivers. This group ensures our great Bob Evans products arrive at locations all across the U.S.
You can become part of this organization. Continue reading about the position and apply if you meet the required qualifications. We will contact you if you do. Thanks for checking us out!!
- Delivers and unloads product via customer requirements at each location.
- Maintains daily, weekly logs and reports required by State, Federal Agencies, and Company.
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Loads and unloads via pallet jacks and/or fork trucks.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Intermediate Mathematical skills: Add, Subtract. Multiply, Divide
- Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Problems solving skills involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Warehouse experience with refrigerated freight a plus
- Must possess a class “A” CDL with two year over the road experience
- Clear driving record
- Must pass drug screen and DOT physical
BEF foods, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.