Management – Restaurant
Myrtle Beach, SC
June 2, 2017
You’ve shared a table with us…NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Restaurants, you’re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you’ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day – mealtime!
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• 401k with company contribution
• 50-hour work week
• Quarterly performance based bonus
• Weekly pay cycle
• Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
Rewarding Career Opportunity – Restaurant Assistant General Manager
The position of Assistant General Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations and staff of the restaurant, including the execution of all company policies, procedures, programs, and systems. The Assistant General Manager provides leadership, direction, training, and development to subordinate managers and staff. The Assistant General Manager also contributes to the success of the restaurant by building sales and working towards company goals. Decisions are guided by established policies and procedures as well as the General Manager of the restaurant. Receives guidance and oversight from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
- Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-2 years prior leadership experience strongly preferred
- A minimum of 2-4 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
- College and/or culinary schooling preferred
- A minimum age of 19 years
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Energy and a passion to learn are required to be considered for this role.
“Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans.” Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!
Bob Evans Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
Bob Evans Restaurants participates in E-Verify